06 November 2009

Closing Alpus Transformation

WIHII today was closing Alpus Tranformation
you were there, right?
just FYI if you didn't came you are very very unlucky
because on the closing there was RAN and ALEXA
it was so fun!
and you have to know
I WON HP MINI
UUUUU I'M SO HAPPY
wanna see?
just take a look o.O













right now i'm typing with my new laptop :D

and this is are the photos of Closing Alpus Transformation i've got from my friends' camera

A COOL PERFORMANCE FROM ALEXA



















































*Mr. Sobirin gave a hug to ALEXA's personil!!!!!!!!!


A HOT PERFORMANCE FROM RAN




























AND THE OTHERS COOL PERFORMANCE



























































THANKYOU FOR OSIS 2008-2009 FOR MAKING THIS EVENT SUCCESS :D













and that's all
hope you like it
doo-doo.

ps: I-LOVE-MY-38-SO-MUCH-UNTIL-DIE-AND-I-DONT-WANNA-LOSE-THEM :')

Tidak ada komentar: